The Notice of Race for the new Club Marine Pittwater to Paradise Regatta is now online at http://www.pittwa...
The Club Marine Pittwater to Paradise Regatta is confirmed as an exciting long term fixture to feature in A...
OUTLOOK FOR RETURN SITUATION No change in situation. High pressure close to...
WED 04 6.45am A forecast will be available for any boat returning this week or next week. ...
Pittwater to Paradise Event Schedule
- Club Marine Pittwater to Paradise Regatta
2nd January 2018
- Bartercard Sail Paradise Regatta
6th – 9th January 2018
East Coast Bluewater Pointscore Series
- Club Marine Bird Island Race (Cat 3) - September 2017
- Club Marine Port Hacking Race (Cat 3) - October 2017
- Club Marine Boondelbah Race (Cat 2) - November 2017
- Club Marine Pittwater to Paradise Race (Cat 2) - January 2018
- Club Marine Pittwater to Sydney Race (Cat 3) - 3 March 2018
- Club Marine Pittwater to Newcastle Race (Cat 3) - April 2018
Safety & Survial at Sea
Marine First Aid
Marine Radio Operators
2018 Club Marine Pittwater to Paradise Regatta
The Royal Prince Alfred's signature "Warm Water Classic" race has a new home with the fleet finishing at the Southport Yacht Club which ties in with their Sail Paradise series to create the new Pittwater to Paradise Regatta!
The 370 nautical mile race will present a tactical challenge for teams as they race up the NSW east coast arriving on the Gold Coast for another 4 days of racing infront of Gold Coast's beaches.
A combination of short ocean passage races and windward leeward races will be conducted. Results from the ocean race (Race 1) and subsequent races in Southport will be combined to award the overall Series winners.
This new offshore series is not only a great event for skippers and crew but also provides a perfect getway for families and friends over the new year. A variety of social events will be held each day at the Southport Yacht Club for all to enjoy.